Over on the Team USA website, John Kessel has a great writeup of his trip to Australia late last year. It was posted at the end of November, but we completely missed it (sorry John!).
- How do I give constructive feedback and improvement suggestions without sounding like a “know it all”?
- Are penalties (e.g. push ups) a worthwhile way to motivate kids to play better.
- How do I keep kids interested in passing practice which is necessary, but can be considered boring?
- Question #1 from Eldo’s New Zealand coaching tour
- How do I keep the children’s spirits up/focus when they are not doing well in a game?
- It’s only a week away!!
- What are you coaching?
- 13 Random tips for Melbourne.
- Be Consistent – not like the cricket commentators
- Thailand high school championships. – Thanks John for the link.
- Improve by 1% and dominate your volleyball.
- GOOD SERVERS – BAD SERVERS
- The tipping point with junior coaches
- Hit it, Hit it, Hit it.